A season both thought-provoking AND entertaining. Check out the 2024 season now!
Oct 7, 2023
Join us for Harlequin’s biggest fundraiser of the year! Hosted by our beloved Joe Hyer, your tickets include admission, an OPEN beer and wine bar (!), an array of appetizers from Jean Pierre's Three16, participation in our silent & live auctions, and an evening of friendship and celebration. Mingle with members of Harlequin's staff and Board, plus familiar faces from seasons and productions past.
October 13 - 28 - Minnaert Center Black Box
Join us in the very intimate Minnaert Center Black Box for a theatrical evening like none you’ve ever experienced before. The color yellow. Sunsets. Things with stripes. Wearing a cape. Ice cream! There are a million brilliant things. Can you name them all? The hit play and international sensation Every Brilliant Thing by Duncan Macmillan with Jonny Donahoe is a one-of-a-kind storytelling experience blending comedy with improv to tell the story of an adult learning to grapple with their own experiences of love, loss, and finding a new way forward, one brilliant thing at a time. Starring local artist Eleise Moore.
November 24 - December 24
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT! Save 30% on single ticket prices Sept 29 - Nov 10 with code Christmas 30!! Hailed as the greatest ghost story ever told, we evolve Artistic Director Aaron Lamb’s adaptation of Charles Dickens’s timeless story of transformation, absolution, and grace, with new designs and effects for 2023. It's fresh yet familiar, like all your favorite Holiday traditions. Start your Yuletide season with some theatre magic.
On Sale Now!
Save 40% on a Full Season Subscription or 20% on a Flex Subscription to our exciting 33rd Season!
Pay $1 or $100.
We offer multiple Pay What You Choose performances during each Mainstage production. Find out more here!
Our Current Members!
Our list of generous members is updated frequently. This is the most current list.
How to Find Us
The Harlequin Box Office has merged with the Washington Center Box Office. Same website. Same phone number. Same location night of show.
Help us continue to thrive!
Your donations are crucial. Only 55% of our income comes from ticket sales, the remaining 45% comes from donations, grants, and sponsorships.
CHECK IT OUT!
There are more comedies and musicals in this season than we've ever programmed before! Check out the entire 2023 season here.
We need you!
Join our team of 400+ volunteers who have fun and feel great about helping to support and create Real. Live. Theater.
Community Partnership Program
Harlequin is currently taking applications for its Community Partnership Program, in which selected non-profit partners are granted access to 150 seats to Harlequin Productions’ final dress rehearsals.