We offer at least 3 Pay What You Choose performances during each Mainstage production. Tickets go on sale at 12:00pm the day of the performance in the Box Office on the corner of 4th and Washington in downtown Olympia. Pay What You Choose tickets may be purchased in person at the Box Office or over the phone. Limit four tickets per person please.
Tickets for whatever price you choose to pay. ($1 minimum for cash purchases, $5 minimum for credit card purchases).
Beginning with The Highest Tide, at least 3 Pay What You Choose nights will be announced by Wednesday before Opening Night of every Mainstage production. Tickets go on sale at 12:00pm the day of the performance in the Box Office, in person or over the phone.
2020 Pay What You Choose Schedule
- Sherlock Holmes and the Case of the Christmas Carol: Wednesday, December 4, 2019
- Noises Off: Wednesday, January 22, 2020
- The Highest Tide: Saturday, March 7 at 2pm; Thursday, March 12 at 7:30pm; Thursday, March 19 at 7:30pm
- A Bright Room Called Day: TBA on April 29, 2020
- Into the Woods: TBA on June 17, 2020
- Snow in Midsummer: TBA on August 19, 2020
- Fun Home: TBA on September 30, 2020
- A Christmas Carol: TBA on November 25, 2020
- Purchase your tickets early in the day, these shows often sell out!
- Latecomers will be seated at the House Manager’s discretion.
- These will be regularly scheduled performances. PWYC tickets will be available for whatever seats remain.