We offer Pay What You Can performances the first Wednesday after opening weekend. Tickets go on sale at 12:00pm in the box office on the corner of 4th and Washington in downtown Olympia. Pay What You Can tickets may only be purchased in person at the box office. Limit four tickets per person please.
Tickets for whatever price you feel you can pay.
The first Wednesday of every show.
2020 Pay What You Can Schedule
- Sherlock Holmes and the Case of the Christmas Carol: Wednesday, December 4, 2019
- Noises Off!: Wednesday, January 22, 2020
- The Highest Tide: TBD
- For Peter Pan on Her 70th Birthday: TBD
- A Bright Room Called Day: TBD
- Into the Woods: TBD
- This Flat Earth: TBD
- Fun Home: TBD
- Purchase your tickets early in the day, these shows often sell out!
- Ticket holders should arrive early for the 8:00pm show since seating is not reserved. Latecomers will not be admitted.