In 5 seasons and 6 shows at Harlequin:
- Man of La Mancha — Assistant Director
- Recent Tragic Events — Stage Manager
- First Date — Lauren / Woman #1
- Ruthless — Miss Thorne / Miss Block
- The Women — Miriam Aarons
- Sherlock Holmes and the Case of the Christmas Carol — Inspector Lestrade/Ensemble
An Olympia native, Eleise attended the Pacific Conservatory for the Performing Arts in Santa Maria, California, and has continued to perform on and off on the central coast of California ever since. In Chicago, she studied at The Second City and iO (Improv Olympic) before deciding that snow up to your waist for six years wasn’t her cup of tea. She made her Harlequin debut as the Stage Manager in Recent Tragic Events in 2015. Favorite roles include Audrey in Little Shop of Horrors (Centralia), Cecily in The Importance of Being Earnest, and Little Sally in Urinetown (PCPA.) She would like to thank her family for supporting her return to acting full time, because sometimes those cheesy Instagram posts are right, you aren’t made to just pay bills and die.