Sometimes a stage picture is worth a thousand words. Following the second Sunday matinee of each run, we invite our audience to participate in a Talkback. We’ll take about five minutes to allow those who wish to leave to do so, then spend 20 – 30 minutes discussing, asking and answering questions about the production.
The second Sunday matinee of each run.
2020 Talkback Schedule
- Sherlock Holmes and the Case of the Christmas Carol: Sunday, December 8, 2019
- Noises Off!: Sunday, January 26, 2020
- The Highest Tide: Sunday, March 8, 2020
- For Peter Pan on Her 70th Birthday: Washington Center Black Box production
- A Bright Room Called Day: Sunday, May 10, 2020
- Into the Woods: Sunday, June 28, 2020
- This Flat Earth: Washington Center Black Box production
- Fun Home: Sunday, October 11, 2020