fbpx

Membership in 2023

Your donations are crucial!

Why?

Only 55% of our income comes from ticket sales, the remaining 45%
comes from donations, grants, and sponsorships.

It costs more to produce theatre than just the cost of the theatre. Most of your money goes to people, and while the majority of it goes to the production of Real. Live. Theatre., almost half is required to run and operate a theatre venue and downtown business.

What if all our revenue needed to come from ticket sales?
A Single Ticket would cost: $80.10
A Season Subscription would cost: $560.71

How?

Purchase a membership below with a one-time gift, or become a monthly sustaining member!

Membership Levels:

Partner (from $10/mo or $150)
  • Member pricing at concessions
  • Your name in our programs and on the website
Investor (from $25/mo or $300)

All Partner level benefits, plus:

  • Invitation for two to attend a Technical Dress Rehearsal
Benefactor (from $1000)

All Investor level benefits, plus:

  • Invitation for two to an Artistic Director’s Brunch
Artists’ Circle (from $2500)

All Benefactor level benefits, plus:

    • Invitation for two to a special Donor Party
Producers’ Circle (from $5000)

All Artists’ Circle benefits, plus:

  • Invitation for two to the Stage Manager’s Experience
  • Complementary tickets to the 2023 Season Announcement Gala 
Artistic Director’s Circle (from $10000)

All Producers’ Circle benefits, plus:

  • Benefits at this level are highly personalized. If you are interested in giving at this level please contact Cody Clark at cody@harlequinproductions.org

 

Explanation of benefits:

2023 Season Announcement Gala

Our annual gala announcing our upcoming season.

Technical Dress Rehearsal

Invite to attend one hour of technical dress rehearsal for a production, including drinks and a chat with the cast and director.

Artistic Director’s Brunch

At least two events per year, which includes a meet and greet with Artistic Director Aaron Lamb

Donor Party

Intimate gatherings throughout the year designed to thank you and show our appreciation.

The Stage Manager’s Experience

Sit on the tech deck and watch the show on headset, hearing the “air traffic control” that keeps everything running smoothly. Includes drinks.